SPA Church has suspended all physical services and gatherings until further notice in accordance with the provincial government's instructions.
Connect with us on Facebook for the following:
- Sunday mornings Message @11am
- Tues & Thurs "Morning Moments" with Pastor Wes @ 8:30am for a 5 min devotional
- Weekdays 6:30pm "Pastor Nic @ Night" for families
- L.I.F.T. Lessons with Pastor Les on Wednesday's starting @7pm
You can also stay connected with us on:
You can also click here to view the sermons and mid-week media
SPAKIDS want to help you and your family during this season to grow closer to God together, and while you do that, have fun!
- Are you taking time to be with your family? This is a chapter in time where you can affect your children’s eternal legacy.
- We want children to remember this point in time where their parents continued to lead in their discipleship at home!
Here are a few options for you to help during this pandemic to point our Kids to God.
Fun Things to Try
- Make an obstacle course inside and outside
- Build a fort inside with cushions and blankets and serve lunch inside it
- Wake up early and watch the sunrise together or do the opposite, sit outside together and watch the sun go down
- Take Chalk and write on the sidewalks “Thanks to all the Essential Services Personnel”
- Workout together as a family
- Get out the Domino’s, line them up and then watch them fall
- Watch Old Home Movies together
Anxious Child in the Home?
If you have an anxious child, make sure they slow down and have their health needs met like:
- Proper Sleep
- Good meals with lots of water throughout the day
- Downtime/Pauses in their day to unwind
- Time in the Outdoors to play or exercise
Be Blessed, Pastor Nicole