- For divine protection of Ukraine.
- For a peaceful solution to the crisis and an immediate end to hostilities. There are young men from our churches in Ukraine and Russia fighting on both sides of this conflict.
- That our pastors and churches would continue to be shining examples of the love and compassion of Christ, not only to their own people but to all the people of their communities.
- That somehow God would use this terrible situation for His glory and for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28).
- That lines of communication and supply remain open so we can continue to be in touch with our national partners in Ukraine and continue to send them much-needed help on the ground.
- Let us also pray for Russia. The church in Russia is strong and needs our prayers.
Please pray for our dear friends in both Russia and Ukraine. They cannot express how much they appreciate the prayers and support of their brothers and sisters in the West—now more than ever.
All donations can be made at https://www.erdo.ca/donate-ukraine. The funds will be a big blessing!
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In
this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have
overcome the world.” John 16:33 (NIV)